To access Windows VPS/dedicated server from a remote server Microsoft which provides a user with a graphical interface has developed Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
The VPS/dedicated server login information will be sent to your registered email within the next 1-2 hours after your order has been placed and paid.
(Please refer to this if you have Mac: How to access Windows VPS via Mac.)
Please follow these steps to access your Windows server:
> Please check your email box and find the server login details sent from KLCWEB.
> Please open Remote Desktop Connection on your Local Windows PC.
- Please type 'RDP' in the Search Windows box on the taskbar
- Please click on the 'Remote Desktop Connection'
- Please click Start to display the menu
- Please open Windows Accessories and tap Remote Desktop Connection
- Please click Start + Run
- Please type 'mstsc' and then please click OK
- Please open CMD and type 'mstsc'
- Please locate Remote Desktop Connection by navigating to C:\Windows\System32\mstsc.exe
- Please double click mstsc.exe
- Please enter your server IP address in Computer and click Connect
- Please enter User name: administrator
- Please enter password: Your server password
- Please click "Yes"
- Now you are connected to your Windows VPS and have full control of the server.